Patrick and Rachael beginning fight at lawn chairs, no fight occurs

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TinkerTailor

Patrick and Rachael beginning fight at lawn chairs, no fight occurs

If Patrick is sitting in the lawn chair in front of the fire when the beginning encounter between him and Rachael occurs, when it triggers he'll instead just get up, they'll both stand there for a couple of seconds and then walk off and he won't collapse and drop the wine.

Then when you talk to Rachael, the usual dialogue appears asking why'd she go all Jerry Springer on him, despite them having just stood there with no fighting having happened.

Also Patrick's wine when on the grass, the whole bottle just turns white but back to normal when picked up or not on grass.
DJStabs

Re: Patrick and Rachael beginning fight at lawn chairs, no fight occurs

The bottle turning white on the ground is a fairly new feature that allows the player to see objects that would normally be hidden in the grass. Can’t speak to either of the other issue though.
eekdon

Re: Patrick and Rachael beginning fight at lawn chairs, no fight occurs

The bottle thing is a visibility shader. Only an issue if the white "coloring" does NOT disappear once it's off the ground.

I am aware of the other issue and have it noted down. I'll address it as soon as I can. Thanks!