Truth Or Dare inconsistency

For posting information about any bugs, crashes, or graphical issues you encounter while playing House Party. Not the place for general, gameplay, or spoiler-related questions.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
doomy

Truth Or Dare inconsistency

While playing the truth or Dare game with Brittney and Amy, Brittney confesses to never having kissed a girl,
BUT
in idle chat when near Stephanie, I could've sworn I heared Brittney saying that she and Steph did make out after getting a little drunk, in the past.
eekdon

Re: Truth Or Dare inconsistency

Haha good catch, we'll have to see what we can do about that.
peter980

Kinda reminds me of rich girl Stephanie, working in topless bar, since it pays a lot.

But it is kinda tied in to her personality. Probably wants to be more interdependent from her parents and those drugs may not be cheap.

Regarding Brittney, she could literally kiss Lety during same party and then do dare about kissing. :lol:
doomy

peter980 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:16 pm Kinda reminds me of rich girl Stephanie, working in topless bar, since it pays a lot.

But it is kinda tied in to her personality. Probably wants to be more interdependent from her parents and those drugs may not be cheap.
Nah, it's told that her parents are really wealthy, and that they made Steph get a job so that she could eventually become indipendent. I believe it's even stated that her dad got het that job, or at least, got her into that burgerjoint and she eventually got the waitressjob