XStoryCreator!

For discussing gaming, music, sex, stonks, or anything else unrelated to Eek! Games or its products and services.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

XStoryCreator!

Another sandbox/do-what-you-will adult offering. Haven't had time to play around with it too much but it lends itself very well to those who are into customization!

https://www.xmoonproductions.com/download/
Skaldy

Re: XStoryCreator!

yeah it has more direct approach in terms of interacting with npcs and items around you. For example you can unbotton women's dresses one by one and actually slip down panties by pulling it down. For sex scenes you need to move your hips baby. Great game overall but got stuck in v3.5 fo ages
BlazR

I played a custom story for it that was pretty funny in terms of the various endings you could get for 3.5. I'd look into doing a custom story myself, but I want to wait for v4 and the new engine before I get into it. Still working on a decent story for HP. It seems like it'd be quick, but the more characters you add and the more interactions, the more complicated things get.
cooldog1969

Skaldy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:22 pm yeah it has more direct approach in terms of interacting with npcs and items around you. For example you can unbotton women's dresses one by one and actually slip down panties by pulling it down. For sex scenes you need to move your hips baby. Great game overall but got stuck in v3.5 fo ages
How do you get the custom stories?
ttant

Check their forums:
https://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewforum.php?f=27

And especially the "[STORY MOD] Eskarn's Night Out" thread.
Semsor

3,5 the best of the parts of the supplement. Although there were their shortcomings. sorry that now is not the time for this)
ttant

@Debian: your post have nothing to do with the current thread, and i already move your first post here : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=438 so no need to post it back again and again at the wrong place ;)