Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TheDude

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

After reading that you plan to have multiple locations over multiple days; I suggest you change the name to Brahtown.

With "Office Party" being the first DLC packaged with the game. Future DLCs could be sold providing assets for additional story content.
Petty

After reading that you plan to have multiple locations over multiple days; I suggest you change the name to Brahtown. Why not Brahworld then? Y'know Doods you can't have BruhTown/World or I prefer calling it BruhDom WITHOUT Patrick's Cousin, the mysterious Tiger King Donghauser. Image https://twitter.com/EekGamesLLC/status/ ... 5432381441 JUST PUSH for him SINCE he would make a GOOD ADDITION & Nicolas Cage is a GOOD ACTOR he would be more THAN Happy to VOICE HIM TWICE THE WISE WORDS OF ERASMUS 'n TEAM "That's true. Tiger King Donghauser is stylish as fuck." 8-) Image
Petty

Image I can see we can MAKE this work this could BE his underwear!
fap-247

Hi guys, hope I'm not too late to the party! One idea I have for Office Party is for the player to be able to purchase different types of vehicles like some selection of cars or even motorcycles for that matter.
sgnd1

Hopefully this thread isn't dead yet! :-)

I think there are a ton of new work modes that have come up with lockdown (I'm just talking about the "new work" or whatever the kids are calling it, not the pandemic). I think some of these could be worked into the base game mechanics:
  • Video (zoom) calls are pretty common. Joining from a meeting room, laptop, or phone would open up different possibilities for storylines.
  • Group chat like slack would be a huge opportunity for social progress.
  • Remote workers could be interesting, especially if you could, say, visit them at home during the work day.
  • Chat, video, email, etc. should available on everyone's laptops and phones.
These can be sort of mixed and matched for different scenarios. Here are some quick ideas based on HP characters...
  • Background: Frank has a crush on Derek, Brittney has a crush on Amy, and Derek and Amy sext. Quest: get ahold of Derek's phone and DM Frank, say "I'm curious and want to swap some pics, but we can't ever talk in person." Then use the pics Derek sent Amy to raise relationship with Frank, forward all the pics to yourself, and cover your tracks on Derek's phone. Similar quest: use Derek's pics plus the ones that Amy sent to raise relationship with Brittney, and convince Brittney she's in a love triangle.
  • Background: Brittney works remotely, and is super freaky -- she's always nude at home, but joins video calls with the camera off, or wearing just a shirt. Quest: get IT admin access so you can turn on her camera remotely during a meeting, or just watch whenever. Alternate quest: wait for a super boring meeting when she's top only, then travel to her place and ring her doorbell so she stands up and flashes the camera.
  • Background: everyone can work from home on some days, but is expected to actually work. MC can do quests outside of work every day, but has to make sure to occasionally reply to emails, and maybe has to join some video calls.
  • Background: Stephanie quit Chubby's and is now a receptionist, meanwhile Rachael has opened up to MC that she is an exhibitionist and Vickie's dares were a huge turn on. Quest: get Stephanie and Rachael into a group chat on whatever pretext, then steer the conversation so it escalates to Stephanie and Rachael doing nude dares around the office with MC. Take pictures, but obviously don't get caught.
  • Background: like normal people, everyone usually dresses appropriately at the office. But some of the characters dress totally differently outside, and not everyone's outfits are work appropriate. Quest: convince everyone but a small group to work from home, then convince the group to come in wearing more provocative clothes. (Sort of like the Vickie threesomes, this requires some social status.) Convince Derek to dress in super-tight athletic clothes that show off muscles and bulges, Frank could get all leathered up, Madison can wear her open-sided shirt but no bra, Stephanie can dress in an old stripper costume, etc.
eekdon

Nope not dead at all! Thanks for the ideas :)
Spadge

Something I feel is missing from House Party that I'd like to see find its way into Office Party is NPCs whose affection/attraction is high enough to instigate making out, seduction, whatever. Either when you're alone if they are shy, flashing you or grabbing you if they are higher up the exhibitionist scale or sufficiently inebriated.

Like with the phone dare storyline in HP, but less controlled by the player - something that happens to you if the conditions are right, and you only get to choose how you react to the situation.

And some lame office/party games turned into strip versions for giggles.
ThePKey

:twisted: FIGHT CLUB - like all office buildings they should have an elevator to the basement.
Geschwulsto

There should be older and bigger characters too.