Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

For discussion of Eek! Games offers (current and future), distribution of products via platforms like Steam, Patreon, GameJolt, etc., or discussion of these forums or any other site owned or managed by Eek! Games.

NOT for specific posts regarding House Party, reporting of bugs, non-gaming/offtopic content, etc.
Forum rules
No racism, sexism, anti-semitism, brigading, doxxing, or ANY form of abusive behavior. No discussion of hacking or piracy or the buying, trading, or selling of ANY type of product or service (digital or otherwise). No advertising of any product or service (digital or otherwise, and this includes streams or any service involving 'subscribers'). No discussion of religion or politics. Do not link to other adult sites, with the exception being discussion of other adult games in Offtopic/allowed subforums; i.e. no pornography.

Do not spam, do not try to circumvent any automated tools that are part of these forums or any linking to these forums. Do not judge others based on their preferences for custom stories, their opinions, sexuality, etc., and most certainly do not bring it to the moderators.

Respect the moderators and each other and all will be well. Report any violations of the above rules. Do not violate local or international laws (including, but not limited to the laws of your country and/or the laws of the United States) while making use of these forums. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

We will use username, e-mail, AND IP bans without reservation, and mods hold the final word in such decisions.
korbeskorner
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by korbeskorner » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Never too early to throw out ideas of what we'd like to see in the next Eek game 'Office Party'

Any idea is a fun one to discuss, like placing hidden cams under desks & being able to peep from your desk.!

Stalkings, foot worship, mini-skirts. what else should a naughty office party have in it?

GunpowderTrsn
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:37 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by GunpowderTrsn » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:24 am

I have an idea for a scenario/character that might have already crossed your minds but here it is anyway;

In the office you have an ambitious female counterpart who normally is very cold/condescending to you (similar to Katherine's initial interactions, perhaps because she is a better judge of character than most :D ) but at the party she has had a few drinks and is unusually open to conversation and almost flirtatious. The more you talk to her, the more interested in taking you aside into her cubicle/office (I don't know what kind of office it is) for a quickie she seems to be. You can take her up on her offer (which leads to an instant dead end) or you can discover through some gamelplay mechanics (convo, email hacking etc) that she has planned on using a hidden camera to record the incident and accuse you of taking advantage of her while she was intoxicated to get you fired. From that point you can take one of a few paths - either intercept the camera feed/steal the memory card so there's no record of what happened, stand her up and use the footage against her instead (use the footage to prove she was "performing indecent activities while on company property") or through a longer and more interactive scenario actually earn her trust and make her realize that you're not the kind of person she thinks you are, and get the Office Quickie without strings anyway.

Just an idea. Thanks everyone.

erasmus
Posts: 612
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Well it looks like we're off to a good start! Bear in mind that Office Party is not going to be one night worth of events. We are planning to extend the virtual timeline by a few days, which is going to mean that there will be a lot more paths for players to take, and more time for "endings"/intimate engagements to come to fruition.
Erasmus
Quality Control and User Experience Director

WorldWarIV
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by WorldWarIV » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:19 am

erasmus wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:42 pm
Well it looks like we're off to a good start! Bear in mind that Office Party is not going to be one night worth of events. We are planning to extend the virtual timeline by a few days, which is going to mean that there will be a lot more paths for players to take, and more time for "endings"/intimate engagements to come to fruition.
That sounds great! Please add a path where you can be bitten by a sexy vampire :D

erasmus
Posts: 612
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:47 pm

WorldWarIV wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:19 am
erasmus wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:42 pm
Well it looks like we're off to a good start! Bear in mind that Office Party is not going to be one night worth of events. We are planning to extend the virtual timeline by a few days, which is going to mean that there will be a lot more paths for players to take, and more time for "endings"/intimate engagements to come to fruition.
That sounds great! Please add a path where you can be bitten by a sexy vampire :D
Well I'm not sure we were committing to a Holiday Party yet but we'll take that option under advisement ;)
Erasmus
Quality Control and User Experience Director

Vortimous
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by Vortimous » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:45 pm

Anything voyeur related I would love... Cameras you leave behind and pick up later without getting caught... (fired).

Cameras with video instead of still shots would really be nice (even if the action is premade vids, still would be cool).

Office party with alcohol and if you get a girl drunk, she takes photos on Xerox copy machine (joke like all office parties have them, why not include for historical comical reasons)

Locker room for girls to shower/change after a long day at the office.... possible with viewing from vent or place to set up camera...

Keys to different offices that allow different sex "spots". Missions or goals like have sex in bosses office while he/she is out....

WorldWarIV
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by WorldWarIV » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:39 am

I like the idea of "goals", some kind of general achievements that could give you a better score (if there is a score and/or achievements).

Notsurewhyyy
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by Notsurewhyyy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:08 am

I like the idea of a longer timeline. Maybe the player would have the chance to build up relationships over the course of a few days before the party begins? I'm thinking a lot of flirting in the work parts of the game, maybe a few puzzles to discover things about some of the girls and either send them gifts or have the right conversations. I like the cliche that maybe you could do kind of what Ashley's redemption question in House Party is like and send flowers with a note. The note could be a choice like dialogue and impact the player pretty severely if you get it wrong.

someonesfather
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 am

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by someonesfather » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:00 am

I was thinking you could do a mission where one particularly deviant co-worker Vicy esque dares you to try to get with the boss. However when you get to that point and start you get the option to pull the blinds (think Michael Scott's office) up exposing the deed to everyone depending on the position you are in it could make her aware, or not which leads to you being kicked out naked or finishing giving the office a show. Either way you go that is the way to get with the Vicky like character.

I will be super disappointed if there isn't a Dwight Schrute like character that you mess with for one or a few quest lines.

Maybe try to integrate MMF and MFF encounters.

erasmus
Posts: 612
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Post by erasmus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:14 pm

someonesfather wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:00 am
I was thinking you could do a mission where one particularly deviant co-worker Vicy esque dares you to try to get with the boss. However when you get to that point and start you get the option to pull the blinds (think Michael Scott's office) up exposing the deed to everyone depending on the position you are in it could make her aware, or not which leads to you being kicked out naked or finishing giving the office a show. Either way you go that is the way to get with the Vicky like character.

I will be super disappointed if there isn't a Dwight Schrute like character that you mess with for one or a few quest lines.

Maybe try to integrate MMF and MFF encounters.
Haha, I will just say that we do plan on taking a little inspiration from The Office, Office Space, etc. I'm sure there will be an homage or two ;)
Erasmus
Quality Control and User Experience Director

Post Reply