Introduce Yourself!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Chalupacabra wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:01 pm Hello!

I was very amused by the play through on Game Grumps and, after watching them play it again, I realized this game just looked too fun not to pick up.

I’m especially intrigued by the CSC and look forward to giving it a run once I figure it out. I’m off to a slow start, but if I can learn out C++ and Assembler I’m sure I can learn this, too.
Hey welcome, you delicious delicious monster! Hope you enjoy playing around in the story creator!
Lucas

Yo everyone I am Lucas from Australia. My hobbies are soccer, gym and discovering weird computer games to play them!
eekdon

Welcome Lucas!
RetiredSquid

Good day;

Retired USN hence the in game name. Active volunteer fire fighter who enjoys MMOs as an alternative to the ups and downs of real life. Have a nice day folks!
eekdon

Hey you too, welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy our game!
snowstormnet

Hi,

I'm a dev, both for hobbies and as a career. I started gaming on PC recently, before I was on PS4 console then I invested some money on a good gaming laptop and are we go, everything is better on a PC, especially with a i7 10th gen and a rtx 2060, hell yea.

I like gaming but I like coding more and I'm always coding on project, most of them are useless but from time to time I have some good ideas. I also do vulnerabilities bug bounty as a hobby, because it's a lot of fun.
DjAndyB

My name is Andy. My favorite games are the ones that can totally immerse me. That being said, I'll tell you why House Party is my favorite game. What I do is turn off the in-game music and I have my own House Party playlist going in another app. It's full of a bunch of party music, no matter what plays Stephanie seems to dance to it. I also enjoy an alcoholic beverage while I play. One night, I was playing and drinking, and drinking and drinking and drinking, when a song from my Oldies playlist somehow made it on to my House Party playlist. I was walking down the stairs in-game and I thought to myself "Why the f*ck are they playing this song?" And it was in that moment I actually believed I was inside a real house party, and not some video game.
eekdon

Welcome to our newcomers! Thanks for saying hi and for giving us your support!
And it was in that moment I actually believed I was inside a real house party, and not some video game.
Immersion intensifies.
CrilMitic

Hey, I'm David from the UK. I like playing Paradox Interactive strategies like Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings. I'm also the biggest fan of Minecraft game since my childhood. I enjoy spending time with my friends building different objects and fighting with various enemies. But sometimes, it's challenging to find good servers with kind players and just admins. But recently, I've found a list of Minecraft Prison Servers where you can boost your rating step by step in a competitive environment. I'm already achieved level number 12 and won't stop on it.

Anyway, nice to meet you all here!
steven123

Hi, Everyone I am Steven Eugen. I am a web developer as well as an affiliate marketer.