Censorship activated on some characters

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Orintangio

Censorship activated on some characters

Interesting. With the new update censorship appears on some girls but not others. Is there an updated Uncensorship patch/install
ttant

Re: Censorship activated on some characters

Steam new policy refuses for IRL people to appear naked in game. That's why lety is blurred but not the others.
Orintangio

So the graphics are modeled to the actual star? It's that real? I doubt this. I predict this to be a problem with current players and future sales. This is stupid. If a star wants to be in this game, they should agree to be naked and uncensored. This is an adult game. There should be no half-assed measures.
ttant

That's steam policy and we can do nothing about that.
If they are ok with fictional and not real one, even if this is a fake 3d environment, eek teams has to comply or get ban.

Better comply and deal with unsatisfied small group of user than getting the whole game ban and have the entire community on their back asking for refunds.
Orintangio

I will be removing all censored characters from my custom story. I do not support censorship. It's ridiculous that these characters have been uncensored for years and they pull this now.
Orintangio

So, I reapplied the non-censorship patch and no more censorship. Evidently either Steam or Housparty periodically mangles the patch. If it happens again I will mark them as read-only and see what happens. I'm back to where I was before the issue happened. All is good now.