Cant make an account to play custom stories

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
ImToxicSmoke

Cant make an account to play custom stories

Hi, everytime i tried to register a account it says that my password is to short but i put way more then 10 digits in and it still says it? i really need help?
eekdon

Re: Cant make an account to play custom stories

ImToxicSmoke wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:22 am Hi, everytime i tried to register a account it says that my password is to short but i put way more then 10 digits in and it still says it? i really need help?
How many characters did you input, and can you provide a screenshot of the exact warning message?

Also ensure that you have an upper case letter, lower case letter, at least one number, and a special symbol like !
Schazmen

I just noticed this problem as well, and I can't find any place to change my password.

The problem here is that, when registering, the instructions are not requesting special symbols in the password, only higher- and lower-case letters and numbers. So the registration is, unfortunately, misleading.
markiez

Hey Schazen! Sorry about the trouble, are you planning to change your password or trying to recover an account? You may message me your email address and username so we can send you a password reset email.
Vraxes

I am having a similar issue. I created my account from the web browser and then had to change my password to meet the 10 character requirement. After doing that I am now getting a different error when I attempt to login from the game. I've attached the error message I receive. My password meets all criteria and I am having no network or DNS issues. Lastly, I have verified my account. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
HouseParty Login Error.PNG
HouseParty Login Error.PNG (358.15 KiB) Viewed 19553 times
eekdon

Vraxes wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:44 am I am having a similar issue. I created my account from the web browser and then had to change my password to meet the 10 character requirement. After doing that I am now getting a different error when I attempt to login from the game. I've attached the error message I receive. My password meets all criteria and I am having no network or DNS issues. Lastly, I have verified my account. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

HouseParty Login Error.PNG
I'll have to look into exactly what that error refers to. I'll reply back here as soon as I get more info.
eekdon

Looks like this occurs if passwords don't match, a user name/email is already registered, or if the password does not meet the requirements. Could be a bug. Can you PM me the e-mail you registered with, and your username?
LiquidElectron

Similar thing is happening to me.

I'm using my Eek! forum email and password and the game says it doesn't exist 'you fat-fingered that one!' over and over.

If I try it as a new account it says it already exists.

Either way it's not letting me log in on the Custom Story menu.
ttant

LiquidElectron wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:10 pm Similar thing is happening to me.

I'm using my Eek! forum email and password and the game says it doesn't exist 'you fat-fingered that one!' over and over.

If I try it as a new account it says it already exists.

Either way it's not letting me log in on the Custom Story menu.
Sadly, forum and in-game are two different accounts.
If the in game says that your email is already in use, erasmus/don might have to take a look.