Office Party Ideas

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Gamer12141

Office Party Ideas

Lyle12 dropping bye to say hello to my favorite developers and had some ideas that popped in my head for the next game after seeing some of these in Shenmue. For Office Party, since we will have our own house or apartment, it would be neat to be able to do things like watch tv or have a gaming console to be able to play some games within a game, otherwise it will feel lonely or empty at times in your house. If you are worried about any licensing issues it could be a made up console game for all I care. Heck it is an adult game so could be one of those wink wink kind of games if you catch my drift. Just something. I think I read too that you can add posters and pictures for decoration, which that I very much like. Wouldn’t mind speakers for music as well.

If you really want to turn up the heat you can have access to internet at home and can order hookers for some late night fun or invite girl you met from office back to your place.

One last thing, as I very much like fighting mechanics I hope it carries over into Office Party. Maybe a fight dojo near your home for some practice or even as alternate story like in House Party with Combat Training.
eekdon

Re: Office Party Ideas

Hey there, thanks for the ideas :) We'll definitely do what we can to spice up the player's residence and give it some life beyond just being an end day "sleep and save here" spot. We'll likely go in the direction of minigames (kind of like beer pong) or activities, rather than programming a game within a game.

Fighting will be carried over to Office Party ;) No promises on the dojo, however.

Please copy-paste your entry here when you have a chance: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55

We are actively reading through that thread and will continue to do so, for both ideas and general user sentiment/important themes.
Gamer12141

Glad to hear some elements will be ported over from House Party to this and think that even the mini games would be fun. Can’t wait to actually get a sneak peak of Office Party when it comes time. I added the post to the main Office Party ideas as mentioned.
eekdon

Awesome, thank you! We're looking forward to diving into the project in earnest :)
JustAFan

as long as katherine is in the game, has a good story and same voice actor, im sold.

other than that, it would be nice if you could know the characters better and form some kind of relationship in them, more than you could in house party. maybe know them on a personal level later.

(this is a paste from the other suggestions forum)
eekdon

Forming relationships will take longer, be a more in depth process, and have broader playthrough implications in Office Party. That's all I can say for now ;) There's a post with more Office Party high level info on our dev blog: https://games.eekllc.com/eek-games-road ... s-in-2020/