Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

Eek! Games in general, the Sales Platforms you can find us on, our Services & Sites, Merch, Product roadmaps, etc.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TheDude

Re: Brainstorming : Everybodies Ideas for Office Party!

After reading that you plan to have multiple locations over multiple days; I suggest you change the name to Brahtown.

With "Office Party" being the first DLC packaged with the game. Future DLCs could be sold providing assets for additional story content.
Petty

After reading that you plan to have multiple locations over multiple days; I suggest you change the name to Brahtown. Why not Brahworld then? Y'know Doods you can't have BruhTown/World or I prefer calling it BruhDom WITHOUT Patrick's Cousin, the mysterious Tiger King Donghauser. Image https://twitter.com/EekGamesLLC/status/ ... 5432381441 JUST PUSH for him SINCE he would make a GOOD ADDITION & Nicolas Cage is a GOOD ACTOR he would be more THAN Happy to VOICE HIM TWICE THE WISE WORDS OF ERASMUS 'n TEAM "That's true. Tiger King Donghauser is stylish as fuck." 8-) Image
Petty

Image I can see we can MAKE this work this could BE his underwear!
fap-247

Hi guys, hope I'm not too late to the party! One idea I have for Office Party is for the player to be able to purchase different types of vehicles like some selection of cars or even motorcycles for that matter.