[Request] Clothing & Hair Style

For texture mods or other House Party mods. Texture mods are the only mods (other than Custom Stories) formally supported by Eek! Games at this time.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

All mods posted here are user-created, and offered "as is" by those users/authors.

Any mods not posted here will be deleted immediately.

Any mod that stops functioning as intended or that unexpectedly compromises the game experience for a user or the stability of their system will be deleted immediately. Regardless of our intent to moderate, note that use of ANY of these mods is at your own risk.

Eek! reserves the right to enforce any of the above rules and/or delete mod content without warning. Create and manage your own backups.
Biguette

[Request] Clothing & Hair Style

Good morning !

I'm new to the House party community, it's been less than 1 month since I acquired the game and I've almost spent 300 hours of play!

I played all the custom stories and now I have created custom stories too. I was wondering if it would be possible to have more entertainment on the clothing side, for example: Lingerie, Bikini, dress, Casual. 1 outfit of each type would be enough per NPC, so the entertainment would already be much bigger and a lot of new scenario possibilities would be created.

Hair styling! Having several types of men's/women's haircuts would bring diversity to the custom stories :) I'm not aware if it already exists, I've looked at the mods that are available and I don't think I've seen it

Sorry for my English I am French speaking :D
ttant

Re: [Request] Clothing & Hair Style

Some clothing option are already there, as you can strip NPC to their underwear.
But not all have bikini option or multiple casual outfit.

For hair styling, i will let the dev team answer that.

I guess, as there is some texture mods available, user will be able to change the clothe design and maybe the hair color of some NPC. But this is not yet possible without moding the game (by that i mean alterate game's files - not just puting a png/tga whatever file in a subfolder).