[Mod] Freecam 2.3.0 by Lenny

For texture mods or other House Party mods. Texture mods are the only mods (other than Custom Stories) formally supported by Eek! Games at this time.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

All mods posted here are user-created, and offered "as is" by those users/authors.

Any mods not posted here will be deleted immediately.

Any mod that stops functioning as intended or that unexpectedly compromises the game experience for a user or the stability of their system will be deleted immediately. Regardless of our intent to moderate, note that use of ANY of these mods is at your own risk.

Eek! reserves the right to enforce any of the above rules and/or delete mod content without warning. Create and manage your own backups.
seehofer

[Mod] Freecam 2.3.0 by Lenny

Freecam
The freecam mod for House Party by Eek! Games
<=============================================================================================>
Freecam.zip
(17.63 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Download it here, or on nexus or get it here on github.

1. Download MelonLoader.Installer.exe
2. Run MelonLoader.Installer.exe.
3. Click the SELECT button.
4. Select and HouseParty.exe from where the game is installed.
5. Select the latest Version of MelonLoader.
6. Click the INSTALL or RE-INSTALL button.
7. Place the Freecam.dll into the Mods folder.

Refer to this document here for info on how to make House Party moddable.

Source code is available on github.

Keybinds

Code: Select all

| keys                   | action                                                                |
|========================|=======================================================================|
| ALT + F                | toggles the freecam on or off, last position is saved and resumed to. |
|------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| ALT + G                | reverts control back to the main camera, but leaves the freecam open. |
|                        | So in Menus you can select stuff, in game you can walk around freely. |
|------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| ALT + V                | teleports the freecam to the player's head when possible.             |
| ALT + H                | hides the games own camera                                            |
| ALT + U                | toggles the UI                                                        |
| W, A, S, D, Ctrl, Space| forward, left, back, right, down, up                                  |
Impressions

Last edited by seehofer on Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
cesidio

Re: [Mod] Freecam by Lenny

Great mod. I noticed that unlike Illusion games some scenes aren't true: no true blowjob or true kissing when you switch from POV to freecam.
seehofer

Bugfix and new version out(1.3.3)
Attachments
HPFreecam.zip
(6.61 KiB) Downloaded 1555 times
sh1ny

MelonLoader framework, a FreeCam requirement, stopped working for me after the 1.0.6 update. I've tried v0.5.3, v0.5.5 and v0.5.7. v0.5.3 crashes after MelonLoader init, while v0.5.5 and v0.5.7 both crash after the intro.
Has anyone succeeded getting it working?
Partyboihouz

sh1ny wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:36 pm MelonLoader framework, a FreeCam requirement, stopped working for me after the 1.0.6 update. I've tried v0.5.3, v0.5.5 and v0.5.7. v0.5.3 crashes after MelonLoader init, while v0.5.5 and v0.5.7 both crash after the intro.
Has anyone succeeded getting it working?

Hello. You should try downloading the melonloader version 0.4.2 and 64 bit setup.
It works fine on my end.
My version of the game is 1.0.6
gurra197

how do you move the freecam?
seehofer

For the game versions after 1.0.6 use the new release i just published together with the melonloader patch