Türkçe Dili

For any and all posts containing House Party translations by our users, discussing the translation system, or reporting issues with translating House Party.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Quardiex

Türkçe Dili

merhaba
çeviri kullanarak türçe dil dosyası oluşturdum. her ne kadarda dört dörtlük olmasa'da iş görür diye düşünüyorum. 0.12.4 ve 0.13.3 versiyonları da mevcut

sonuçta çeviri programı kullandım işinizi göreceğini düşünüyorum.

dosya 12.4 de belgelerim klasörüne 13.3 oyunun kurulu olduğu bölüme yapıştırmanız gereklidir.

aşağıdaki yere girip sadece türkçe klasörünü yapıştırın ardından oyunu açıp dil seceneğinden türkçe dilini seçmeniz yeterli olacaktır.
iyi eğlenceler
ttant

Re: Türkçe Dili

Please provide english translation, even if it's done by online translator.
eekdon

Quardiex wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:36 pm merhaba
çeviri kullanarak türçe dil dosyası oluşturdum. her ne kadarda dört dörtlük olmasa'da iş görür diye düşünüyorum. 0.12.4 ve 0.13.3 versiyonları da mevcut

sonuçta çeviri programı kullandım işinizi göreceğini düşünüyorum.

dosya 12.4 de belgelerim klasörüne 13.3 oyunun kurulu olduğu bölüme yapıştırmanız gereklidir.

aşağıdaki yere girip sadece türkçe klasörünü yapıştırın ardından oyunu açıp dil seceneğinden türkçe dilini seçmeniz yeterli olacaktır.
iyi eğlenceler
Dosyayı ekledin mi?
OOI997

Hello,

I am a native speaker of Turkish and I think I can translate words and sentences accurately.
But there is one thing that I wonder... Is there any Turkish character support in the game?

I checked and there is support for "ç ı ö ü" but not for "ğ", "ş" and capital i "İ" which we frequently use.
On the other hand, the game is great.
ttant

Lots of specific language character as the ones you wrote are not handled by the game's font. That's why they are displayed as square or not at all.
This is sadly a known issue: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php? ... 348&p=1652
OOI997

Then we have to wait for the right update to get over it.
I should've look to old threads... Anyway, thanks for the information ttant.
ttant

Nonetheless, you can still prepare the translation on your side, to only have few modification to do instead of the whole thing when the fix will be ready.
Or maybe the fact that your translation is ready but can't be displayed properly can force that issue to be fixed sooner (only dev team can answer that part).