Russian translation

For any and all posts containing House Party translations by our users, discussing the translation system, or reporting issues with translating House Party.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
CrazySax

Re: Russian translation

Okay it's done. Original story translated.
Russian 0.10.4.rar
(603.67 KiB) Downloaded 754 times
eekdon

Very cool, thank you!
Vladimir23

Will the Russian translation improve?
ttant

I don't know, but you can do your own using the template provided here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=30

Be warned, that game updates some of the files at first start. if you don't want to lose your modification, don't forget to use the read-only attribute on the file you edited.
eekdon

Vladimir23 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:08 am Will the Russian translation improve?
Are you referring to the official one we package with the game?
Photon

Hello, I would like to help you with translating a new version of your game with the female player. And also I would like to fix some mistakes which I found in the previous version. (The official translation in Steam )
P.S. I had found a few semantic mistakes, not grammar.
Photon

Ok, I was updating the game to 0.22 version and it's already translated. I'm gonna check it for mistakes I found before. And if they still exist then I will write them here or I will publish my version of a translation.

Update: After a few minutes of playing now I see the translation isn't full. Ok. then I'm gonna make a full translation.
Last edited by Photon on Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
eekdon

We'll be working on getting the game's translations caught up within the next few weeks, just so you know.
Photon

Ok, maybe I'll make a translation anyway because it's useful for me to become fluent in English. I'm a Russian native speaker, not English.

If I won't have enough time and I won't make a full translation before you then I'll write here my recommendations for corrections

For example, the word 'code' in talking with Leah is 'кодекс', not 'код' because 'code' is 'код' when someone speaks about computer code or any cipher.
But 'code' must be translated as 'кодекс' when someone speaks about a code of laws (or a warrior's code, for example). The word 'код' is 100% incorrect in this situation.

I almost remember some other phrases to correct, but I need to find them in the text to write them here.
Makarov

Photon wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:09 am Ok, maybe I'll make a translation anyway because it's useful for me to become fluent in English. I'm a Russian native speaker, not English.

If I won't have enough time and I won't make a full translation before you then I'll write here my recommendations for corrections

For example, the word 'code' in talking with Leah is 'кодекс', not 'код' because 'code' is 'код' when someone speaks about computer code or any cipher.
But 'code' must be translated as 'кодекс' when someone speaks about a code of laws (or a warrior's code, for example). The word 'код' is 100% incorrect in this situation.

I almost remember some other phrases to correct, but I need to find them in the text to write them here.
Доброго времени суток. Как протекает прогресс перевода?
edit by ttant:
Good day. How the translation progress is?