Free Sandbox Party in French

For any and all posts containing House Party translations by our users, discussing the translation system, or reporting issues with translating House Party.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
gamer21

Free Sandbox Party in French

Hi guys I just download the latest custom story and realized it's in french. I was wondering how I would be able to change the language to english or if I would have to import the creator's story and change everything from french to english
ttant

Re: Free Sandbox Party in French

Sadly, the author use French for the original version. I don't know if there is a way to override the english languague, or if you will have to select "French" to play in english.

I tried to find some motivation to port that CS to english, but i failed :mrgreen:
Kevin1995

Free Sandbox Party need to be update in 0.19.4
chenzen0

comment on le telecharge
ttant

chenzen0 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:03 pm comment on le telecharge
English please.
This CS is available in the in-game custom story feature (but this CS seems not maintained any longer).

gamer21 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:09 am Hi guys I just download the latest custom story and realized it's in french. I was wondering how I would be able to change the language to english or if I would have to import the creator's story and change everything from french to english
If you're still interested : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1769