the uncensor patch

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
bow2me26

the uncensor patch

I know you can run this game in steam proton but how do you get the uncensored patch in steam proton under linux . Since there is no windows documents folder to put it in ?
redwings16

Re: the uncensor patch

should be a dlc now under steam
eekdon

Re: the uncensor patch

I can't verify as I don't have a distro installed anymore, now that I've sold my soul to Billy G. and his endless throngs of customers. If the installation of the game (and subsequent running of it; remember, some folders don't exist until you run the game once) didn't put anything in the /usr or /etc folders...I couldn't make a better guess. However, the /Documents route only applies for Windows users that for some reason cannot get the free DLC working. If you know where the game itself is installed, the Steam Explicit Content DLC literally just puts an ExplicitContent.txt (plain text file) right in the install folder for the application. You could try copying this approach: https://imgur.com/BHnSmT3
Attachments
ExplicitContent.txt
(15 Bytes) Downloaded 20613 times