Killed because groping

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
cesidio

Killed because groping

New version are getting stranger and stranger. The old version you had a blowjob if romance was very high. That ignored every quest: you had to do the quest to get the romance stat high, but reaching that stat in other means (another quest for example) could get you the same result.
Now everything is double checked. The strangest thing is the groping mechanic. I can fuck totally strangers in public with the console command, but if I dare groping them I get killed even if I have max relationship! Some stuff is even hard to read on CSC.
ttant

Re: Killed because groping

That's because you cheat with the commands in console to fuck a public stranger. Commands in console override everything and just do the action, regardless of teh story you play.

The groping action you did was not driven by commands in console, thus the story follow its own algorithm.
As your friend/romantic/whatever value was not high enough, you got the bad gropping sequence, resulting of your gameover.

So this is perfectly normal in my pov.
eekdon

As ttant said, the console and stories are completely unrelated. We do not even *try* to connect the two in any way. The console is a diagnostic and testing tool that I've tried to make useful and fun for players who want to have a little more power in-game. There's no reason to expect a tool that allows you to make all characters 5x their normal size, knock them all out, teleport them into the air, and let them drop on top of a 12 foot long mega-dildo from 75 feet up to offer any semblance of narrative continuity.
SirSpanksalot

The only person that i know of that you can grope without getting game over is Lety
eekdon

There are other characters and situations in which you can get away with groping. Most of these are post-intimacy with a character, but sometimes a character like Brittney will give you one "freebie" based on certain actions you can take. For some punishments, sometimes it's delayed (i.e. Amy), other times it isn't a game over but a failure of content.