Leah - Notice me sensei

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Vira-C

Leah - Notice me sensei

Hey,

so i looked in a couple of guides, but i'm still stuck with this one.

I did the art stuff but chose to stay friend with Derek to have him fight Frank for me.
I get Pat's phone, give him the filled flask, and they KO Frank, and I loot him. Suprisingly, he stayed out cold forever.
I invited Vickie to the party, get good with Ashley, and have the too fast fun with Vickie in the tub.
I trained, and all seemed good.
But i can't manage to have Leah near the tub when doing the last part with Vickie.

Do i miss a step ? Does Vickie need (or not) to be in the house when Frank is knocked down ? Should i wake hime up when i can ?
Or do i just have to wait for Leah to wander near the tub ?

i almost succeeded once, but got stuck in stupid dials and Leah ran away too fast, and i stupidly didn't save just before the Vickie fun part. Leah was already in the tub at that time, and i don't see what i did differently in the path (outside of maybe inviting Vickie before Frank get KO).

So, if a charitable soul could point me in the right direction, thanks a lot :)
SirSpanksalot

Re: Leah - Notice me sensei

when Vicki asks you about frank being knocked out you tell her that you did it by yourself and Leah will be by the hot tub and will over hear you.
Vira-C

That's my issue : Leah doesn't show up aroud the tub.
She stays near the fire pit or the gazebro, and doesn't hear the conversation.
peter980

So, I've looked into into game scripts directly, and only condition to get Leah near hot tub, during HJ test is:

1) Derek Smash completed
2) Org. Sense low enough to pass the test

And that's it.
Also Leah can appear in two positions near hot tub, depending on which seat player is using.
Genichi

Thanks for sharing these conditions. Hope this time, i get Leah to come near the tub.