Better Cunnilingus?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
phantbat

Better Cunnilingus?

I know the devs have talked about improving and adding to the sex animations, but what still stands out as definitely needing improvement is going down on a girl. Given there's no tongue moving it just looks weird right now imho. I'd like to suggest as far as sex improvements this goes to the top of the list, if possible.
eekdon

Re: Better Cunnilingus?

Not the first request we've had for a tongue, but we'll have to see what we can do with the time and resources we have and also determine whether this kind of thing is going to put us into the "uncanny valley".
DJStabs

I’m pretty sure a tongue would look super weird. I mean have you ever seen your tongue sticking out of your own mouth? Now a tongue in NPCs? That’s makes more sense
peter980

One of my issues here is that minigame here is pretty weak.

You just wiggle the mouse at very high speed (since anything lower barely progresses anything) and not actually enjoy the scene.

Better just not have minigame, then current implementation.
This applies to 69 too.
ttant

I totally agree with peter980, moving the mouse without stopping (thus the camera) gets me a nauseous feeling sometimes.