Few things

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
mike1097

Few things

Hello all,

Hope all is well.

I've just played the new update, once again, another great update, so thank you!

A few things:

1. On Vickie Valentine, as I have subtitles off, I can't read the messages on the phone?
2. Sorry if I missed it, but I couldn't see this new breathing animations?
3. Patrick always made me smile and laugh, his new lines and story expands on this, very good!
4. General intimacy mechanics -
I'm just wandering what the plans are, as at the moment, they feel scripted, and perhaps too robotic (if that's the right word?) and not a awful lot of interaction. Though I appreciate that it is being added to all the time, are the points raised the 'norm', how it's going to stay, or will they be expanded upon regarding the points in some way.

4A. New making out animation works really well!

Many thanks and keep up the great work! :)
Baddieus

Re: Few things

Madison is not standing in front of the easel when painting but over by the window near where Derek is hiding (twice in 2 playthroughs)

After talking to Derek about increasing stamina there's a pop-up about all the alcohol being locked up, but I got it all in my inventory already via the Katherine prank story line.

Ashley has the pissed at player voice ( Oh, it's you, what do you want?!? ) when she's naked waiting on laundry, but she is in lust/love at this point.

It seems the only trigger for Patrick to join Derek Smash quest is by handing him the full flask from Rachel's thermos, but the new content with Patrick/Rachel starts early in a new game and can prevent this from happening if you take that storyline all the way 1st.
peter980

Baddieus wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:37 pm Ashley has the pissed at player voice ( Oh, it's you, what do you want?!? ) when she's naked waiting on laundry, but she is in lust/love at this point.
Did you by any point untie her top before that?

Looking into script this should happen either if having too low friendship with her, or if you untied the top (without making up), after progressing enough in quest to prank her sister.
Baddieus

"Did you by any point untie her top before that?"

On one playthrough yes, but I made up with her via Vickie's quest to do so, on the 2nd playthrough I did not upset her in any way.
eekdon

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the "Show Dialogue Text" option isn't as versatile as it needs to be right now; we can work on that. The rest are story script changes we could look into or the addition of extra VA lines to cover various alternate contexts for the story.

There will be more tweaks to the intimacy system and animations over time. That's all I can guarantee right now, but the overall feel should improve by the time we finish the game.