how do i start the screw like a bee quest?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
flano97

how do i start the screw like a bee quest?

Tried a couple things and can't seem to find where to start it?
ArlingtonBeech

Re: how do i start the screw like a bee quest?

Get Vickie Vixen to come to the party. Then Complete the Derek Smash quest. Get Vickie to "train" you. After she tells you that you cum too quickly, drink 2 bottles of alcohol. Go into a bathroom, close the door and jerk off about 7 times until you get the message that says you should have Vickie test you again. When she does, Leah will walk up to the hot tub and make a comment. When Vickie is done and asks about Frank, say that you beat him up all by yourself. Vickie will not have sex with you, but Leah is now interested. You will have to quickly follow her to the garage or you will fail the quest. Then you must then choose the correct dialog options or Leah will lose interest in you.
SirSpanksalot

has anyone found the correct dialog to complete the opportunity
tripod

I did but didnt write the whole thing down just the number of the response ( used numbers 1 to 4 in my head ) 1 being at top of course.
Leah: answers from player

2 ( this one has a ? on my pad )

Hope this helps
phantbat

ArlingtonBeech wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:15 am You will have to quickly follow her to the garage or you will fail the quest.
Is there any way that this can be slowed down a little? Maybe give the player a few more seconds? Once I ran ahead of Leah and still failed.
tripod

yea being caught up in the hot tub with finishing dialog is a pain in the ass. but can be done if quick to close dialogs