More girls and ladies? (for story writing)

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: More girls and ladies? (for story writing)

Oohhhh yes. Office Party will have a larger cast and considerably wider scope than House Party, so there's no shortage of chances for us to take many player ideas into consideration...or beyond ;)
masterspanker

You know, I can think of at least one way of adding one or two more ladies in the game. With Compubrah, via VR.

This way not much needed to be added to the story, other than a line or two and a relevant character model.

I can already imagine how the conversation in game would go:

Player: I thought you would have scans of more people.
Compubrah: Actually I did. I had the scans for Patrick's mom, step-sister " *under breath* a wild readhead if you can believe it" and his maid. But Patrick made me erase them. But even if didn't, it would be totally uncool bruh!
Player: Wait, why would you even have the scans of them?
Compubrah: Well, last summer there was this event at Patrick's beach house. I was in the room while they were changing and stuff. The things that went down in that event even I wouldn't dare to speak of! It was that shocking brah! Patrick was furious that I scanned hem.
Player: It is a shame, it would be nice to have a few more people in this VR.
Compubrah: It is not like I fully erased their scans, I just moved it to the trash folder. I could totally bring it back brah! But like I said, it would be an uncool thing to do.
Player: Bring them back, now!
Compubrah: Your call bruh!

Or something along those lines. Scans could be incomplete, lines from other characters could be used or something.
eekdon

Haha, speaking to the "canon" (if such a word could be used for HP :P ), I would not be surprised if Compubrah had additional scans of people from Patrick's life either.

Developmentally speaking, we do not have plans for adding additional content-centric characters beyond Lety and the Game Grumps prior to exiting Early Access. However, several existing characters will have their storylines extended considerably before that time, and there is a fair amount of polish, plot hole filling, and story intertwining to be done as well.

I do plan on getting some other characters in on the Compubrah-VR fun when time allows.
masterspanker

erasmus wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 10:58 pm I do plan on getting some other characters in on the Compubrah-VR fun when time allows.
That is great to hear. :D You can go crazy with it without effecting the story in any way and all of those additional characters could be used in css. Lovely :)