more touching

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
PickleRick

more touching

Hi, I´m a big fan of the Game, it is very sexy but there was always one thing that is missing for me.
There is barely any touching.
The best, of course would be the use of the Hand cursor but even some automatic animations would be nice. A random butt slap or a boob grab and a reaction fitting with the mood of the Girl and the situation. If she doesn´t like you or does not know you yet she beats you down or calls for Frank, if she likes you she giggles...
Or at least some touching during the Sex animations, I love the spanks added in the doggy style position. It would be nice to controll those via the ring menu with commands like "start spanking" or "start massage breast".
Some tickling would also be nice.
ttant

Re: more touching

Groping boobs is coming in next version (0.13.x), i don't know when the others are planned (or if they are)
PickleRick

That sounds good
eekdon

ttant speaks the truth! Butt groping also coming in this update.
DJStabs

So is groping not in 0.13.3? Or is it just the boob grab “during”?
eekdon

DJStabs wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:51 pm So is groping not in 0.13.3? Or is it just the boob grab “during”?
0.13.3 has butt groping/grabbing outside of intimacy for males and females, and breast grabbing in and out of intimacy for females. We're hoping to expand on this system a bit in the future.