You Should Be Able To Have Sex From a Sitting Position, Or With Somebody Who's Sitting

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
ReaverCam

You Should Be Able To Have Sex From a Sitting Position, Or With Somebody Who's Sitting

Okay, yes. I know we're probably overflowing this thread with new suggestions, and I don't want to be the guy overwhelming anybody.

But that being said, the game already allows sitting. One character initially sits when you start a sexual encounter with her. By tying sex to a furniture object (couch, chairs, beds), we allow the placement of the actors in any scene to be so consistently good, as opposed to just...taking people on the floor all the time (unless I'm missing something here).

Being able to go down on or engage in sex with somebody while sitting in said furniture objects would be...just...so cool. Up until a few weeks ago, I wasn't going to mention it because I assumed the sex scenes would be expanded, but it kinda sounds like they're wrapping those up and focusing on the encounters themselves, dialogue and setup.

So I thought I'd register and say my piece on it. I genuinely really think it would be stupendously awesome to engage in sex while sitting (oral and otherwise), along with also giving the same option to female MC when released. It would resolve a lot of the awkwardness in current sexual themes (in terms of placement) while also providing a indispensable variety in how some characters would be taken on a floor in a haste and others would be more careful. It just makes so much sense to me, from a logical, story-based perspective. Thoughts?

And yes obviously I have a thing for sitting sex, but I also gave game-related reasons for it to exist to balance it out.
cesidio

Re: You Should Be Able To Have Sex From a Sitting Position, Or With Somebody Who's Sitting

Since the sequel will be OFFICE party sitting sex would be a great pratice!
eekdon

Re: You Should Be Able To Have Sex From a Sitting Position, Or With Somebody Who's Sitting

It's one of the many things we've logged away in the past as a "to do" item (I think this was made back in August '18 https://imgur.com/bJVRx3t). It's a pretty common position so yeah, we'll try to get to this when we can!