Just a 2-cent minor request

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
tntristan12

Just a 2-cent minor request

Hey y'all! I don't normally chime in with tiny suggestions like this, but a thought occurred to me which I wanted to throw out there, just in case you're taking suggestions from the community. My thought was this: Would it not be an excellent opportunity to have February be a Vicky Valentine themed month for development? I know I'm probably not the only one who would like to see her post-hookup content get fleshed out a little more... get it? I said fleshed. Nudity? Ah, you get it. Anyway, just my two cents. ;)
eekdon

Re: Just a 2-cent minor request

There were some changes to her "A Vickie Vixen Valentine" intimacy scene in 0.12.4. You can (kinda) cuddle with her now, enjoy some mutual "pleasuring" and in general the scene can last much, much longer. We have a lot to work on in terms of new content so we probably won't come back to that story for a bit.
tntristan12

I had the original story more in mind, but that's good to know! I tend to focus a lot on the original story, myself. It's been a while since I've played any of the others. Perhaps I should fix that... But in any case, please don't forget about original story Vickie. Her story's cliffhanger ending is torture! lol
eekdon

tntristan12 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:57 am I had the original story more in mind, but that's good to know! I tend to focus a lot on the original story, myself. It's been a while since I've played any of the others. Perhaps I should fix that... But in any case, please don't forget about original story Vickie. Her story's cliffhanger ending is torture! lol
We totally understand ;) that's going to be a culmination of/dependent upon all the other story progress the player makes in a playthrough though, so we kinda have to deal with it at a later time. Otherwise we risk having to double up on work, which benefits no one in the long run.