More Places to Play

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Baddieus

More Places to Play

Currently the majority of playtime happens on the ground or the floor, so I'd like to suggest …

#1 = Ashley's or the patio couches, I know it's kind of a thin space, but I think it's workable with current animations.

#2 = Standing from behind … specifically in front of the mirror in the master bathroom, the beer pong table in the garage, the office desk, the back of a chair by the far side of the firepit, or the armrests of the office chair, patio chairs/couches … initialize with line like "why don't you turn around and put your hands on …" (hidden achievement for using the master bathroom mirror "Reflective Pleasure")

#3 = Sitting position for either party ... Ashley's or the patio couches/chairs, or stool/bench in Madisons room, or the hot tub ... girl can sit and receive from the player either oral or c**k, or player can sit and be pleased either from a girl on knees or riding if no armrests … the firepit & office chairs have armrests, which would be better for the lady on knees or her sitting with the player kneeling to give her oral or c**k

#4 = Put a couple of simple flat seat wooden bar stools by the pong table in the garage where player can receive oral from a standing lady, or lady can sit & be slid into by the player while he is standing (FYI .. those bar stools do work in the real world for this suggestion, if you have good balance) and if the player is practicing the pong then an already lustful lady might walk in to watch which sets the stage for this action. "I'm just practicing my beer pong == well why don't you pong me instead == hell yea, have a seat on the stool or turn around & put your hands on the table"
eekdon

Re: More Places to Play

We've got additional intimacy possibilities and animations pending for future releases. Not sure if we can get to all of these or the exact way in which you've outlined them, but the use of mirrors, seating around the house, walls, and tables definitely interests us as well ;)