Command Console

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
ForestKiller

Command Console

Hey guys,

I am trying to get some stap-on lesbian action between the girls. Using the "intimacy" command is not enough (anymore :D). I tried to use the "mount item" function to give Madison the dildo, but the body parts that were listed ("penis", "testicles", "tip" and "butt") aren't working. Neither "pussy" nor "leg". So whats the correct designation? Or is it not possible so far? It should be!! x'D

Any help is highly appreciated!
eekdon

Re: Command Console

You can try 'pelvis' or 'spine1' etc. I believe that "item mount list" will show the possible mounting locations, but they aren't aligned for use in this way, yet.
ForestKiller

I see. I tried it with "help bodyparts" to get to the list of mounting locations.

Pelvis and spine1 are getting closer to this, but you're right, its not aligned for this (dildo will be horizontal instead of vertical (or so?)). Why is that? I mean this would give this command a senseful function, what is the benefit of mounting a toaster on Ashley's head? x'D

At least you can give any character glasses, thats at least something ;)

Thanks for the quick reply and the help!
cesidio

I used mount only for phone and glasses. Seems fun the fact you can mount body parts too. You get a different result mounting somebody else tits rather than just enlarging the original ones? More mounted items stack?
peter980

You can also make characters a litteral dickheads.
Kevner

Wait what? Why didn't I know this?

I just tried it with mount penis just now, and it stretches the player penis towards the target (very unsettling but could maybe have some niche close quarters use) but I can't figure anything else out regarding mounting character body parts to body parts. To what do we reference when doing this?
peter980

In past you could mount player penis to anyone else, but I guess it behaves differently in 0.12.3.

Now it is waaaaaay weirder. Try mounting on your own head and check the mirror.
Also, add state 34 to player.
Kevner

That's the only one I could figure out, I meant mounting girls breasts to other characters as was mentioned. I've tried different variations on names and parts but it thinks I mean toasters, or garage doors, or anything else that isn't actually similar to what I typed. Penis is the only one that has 'worked'.
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 am Now it is waaaaaay better. Try mounting on your own head and check the mirror.
Also, add state 34 to player.
FTFY :P