When will the new update come?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Titus_Draconius

Re: When will the new update come?

Ah I see, I guess there are major problems. Bug-fixing is an extremely arduous part of the process, it can happen. Best of luck to all the developers, I hope all issues will be resolved soon.
RoadWulf

If the Beta is on Steam it must require a code, because it's not in the Betas list.
f0lkh3r099

RoadWulf wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:57 am If the Beta is on Steam it must require a code, because it's not in the Betas list.
It is; it's the last beta option in the list of beta. I think it's called "testing beta". They didn't include the 12.3 number in the name or the beta.
peter980

Can confirm. "testing" branch is the one that has early version of 0.12.3.
eekdon

Titus_Draconius wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:23 pm Ah I see, I guess there are major problems. Bug-fixing is an extremely arduous part of the process, it can happen. Best of luck to all the developers, I hope all issues will be resolved soon.
Thanks...WE DID IT!!1
LLLeon2017

My question was going to be "Will the new version update be including the new characters?"

But.. The 12.3 was released before I could get online to ask this question and did NOT include
them despite my hopes it would..

So.. Do I need to post a new question about this or can you all let us know what the status is
on the new characters and when we can expect, or may espect to see them at the party?

Keep up the great work! The more story matter to follow the more playability the game has!

:D :D :D
eekdon

The new characters are likely at least a release cycle away. Takes time to get through the story planning, integration, 3D modeling and animation, VA recording, testing, etc. Thanks for the support :D