I was playing with console commands

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
HansTheSolid

I was playing with console commands

Hi,so I was messing with the console commands,specifically with the "dialogue trigger" command and I found 2 specific lines that caught my attention.
First when I type "rachael dialogue trigger 7" she responds with unvoiced line that mentions rachael herself calling Vickie to the party.
_.jpg
_.jpg (404.22 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
The next,and even more interesting (at least for me),line is Ashley´s.If you piss her of (or something,I used the "ashley dialogue trigger 30" to reach this state) and then use "ashley dialogue trigger 64" she will say things along the lines of: Thats it.I´m gonna fuck you up. And after that she will KO you.

(I wanted to put video of me showing this but I can´t because it´s in the wrong format or whatever)

If its possible,i would like to know more about these lines,like if they are used in some upcoming update(s) or if they are just some leftovers.

PS:Just FYI Im using the 0.11.3 version.
peter980

Re: I was playing with console commands

I think that Ashley line happens when you first piss her off by pranking her for Madison and then blackmailing her to give her bathroom key (that's what gives dialogue line 30). Also after that all her responses lines have hostile variant.

And then you need to do line about Frank checking her ass, to make her go over the top...

As for Rachael line on Vickie, I think that was some old content before Vickie was added in the game. It could even be older then first Steam release, since it is not voiced.
HansTheSolid

Re: I was playing with console commands

Ah,ok.Thanks for explaining Ashleys line,seems logical.As for Rachaels line,I have the same opinion as you.
Thank you again.