What do you think, which characters need to be expanded upon?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: What do you think, which characters need to be expanded upon?

What? Huh? Did I hear Frank-Patrick friendstravaganza? YOU GOT IT.
masterspanker

erasmus wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:39 am What? Huh? Did I hear Frank-Patrick friendstravaganza? YOU GOT IT.
Oh boy, you will have to deliver now.

Next update will focus on Frank, who will apologize to Patrick for repeatedly beating him. He feels bad about it and he will require the help of the player, because he just doesn't know how to do it dood. :D

They create a brahship and they become the best of doods afterwards. :D
tripod

I have been playing with the CSC a little bit trying to get the hang of it, and for an old man it is tuff. I have been messing mostly with Dancing Stephanie's Story by adding different characters and trying to make them do different things here and there. Frank was one of them just for fun to see what he would act like. Oddly enough he is the same but I gave him roaming rights and he every 5 or so minutes gets up and wanders off to different places, at which time you can snipe the booze; you cant do anything with it but you can get it. Rachael will take the thermos but that is it. So I had the idea of giving Frank some of the action of the game other than just being a Prick.
What about the idea of giving him a "Monty Hall" option; ya know "Lets make a deal" We all know how Frank Loves a good "Solid pair of Tits" The idea is something along the line of at some point early in the game to discover that Frank is a Tit Dude ( for those players that miss it in background conversation ) With some dialog with the different girls all complaining that he is guarding the Booze and the party is dead. Why not add an option to make a "deal" with different girls to flash Frank for drinks, or the opportunity for the player to get booze for the girls; as in Katherine Quest for Rum. I haven't tried to modify the Original story to give Frank Roaming, but when he goes off to knock out Patrick the player cant snag any of the booze; it is available within the Dancing Stephanie Story if you add Frank (mechanics I guess).
This will add a side quest for the girls, and be able to have some fun with Ashley and Madison with the Natty Lite Beer that is used for Franks I don't trust you quest. A lot of options open up if player can use the beer for fun rather than a one time deal with Rachael ( which by the way SUCKS, she is hot! ) After all if he will bend his rules for one picture of Tits, why not for a good up close and personal view. Just something I have been thinking about.

Aslo: Game Over when Knocked out (or killed) whichever it is when Frank comes after you SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!! Why not have a fade to Black for a little while and ya sort of hear faded conversation of NPC's talking about you being a dumb ass, then get back up and resume. Patrick and Derick arent out for the count and get back up.
redwings16

well with 3 new characters coming out soon maybe they will tip the scale who know but i do agree with the knock out ending the game when patrick and derek both get up after being knocked out or you can alter it say if you side with Ashley she will come slap you awake and take you to her room for some tlc maybe?
DJStabs

How about Katherine? I know she has her questline and involvement with Dr. Stephanie and Rachael’s dares, but I feel like she isn’t that involved with a lot of other characters.