Blowjob Eye Contact

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
notagrandpa

Blowjob Eye Contact

I think the blowjob mechanics are really hot because I love how the characters drop to their knees and eagerly wait for the player to unzip. But I have a question. Is there a plan to add more "positions" or interactivity to blowjobs?

The blowjob animation is great but I wish the characters could look up and make eye contact as they work. Maybe even give the player the option to tell them to look up or whatever. I think this would be a good opportunity to also be able to see their breasts during the animation too.

If this were coupled with an audio enhancement that added a more gagging-style sound effect that would be even hotter. Is that something that can be done?
eekdon

Re: Blowjob Eye Contact

We'll be making additional small tweaks to the BJ anims over the course of development, and we'll try a few little things to diversify the experience with each character over time, sound effects included 8-)