Suggestions for future versions.

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
JohnC998

Suggestions for future versions.

Having a great time with the game but I would like to suggest some items that will add to game play:

- If one inadvertently clicks on a character or item, such as a door, an action MUST be selected. The escape key works and removes the action selection but it also immediately brings up the game menu.

- It would be nice to bring up the last item accessed in the inventory when the "I" key is pressed.

- With regard to the "Load Game" dialog, sorting most- to least-recent is preferred and also populate the list from the top down and not from the middle out(centered?).

- "Warping" the mouse pointer to a different screen location is not good. Users will lose track of it. This occurs after selection of a dialog response or a "Give" action.

I hope you will consider these suggestions.

Thank you for a great pastime!
peter980

Re: Suggestions for future versions.

JohnC998 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:16 am - If one inadvertently clicks on a character or item, such as a door, an action MUST be selected. The escape key works and removes the action selection but it also immediately brings up the game menu.
Try right-click?
eekdon

peter980 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:12 am
JohnC998 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:16 am - If one inadvertently clicks on a character or item, such as a door, an action MUST be selected. The escape key works and removes the action selection but it also immediately brings up the game menu.
Try right-click?
Yep this helps a lot.
JohnC998

That was it! Thanks. Something I never thought to try. :oops: