Drunk and disorderly

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
SSJGOD50

Drunk and disorderly

Is there a way to get the alcohol from frank? I got Madison drunk from the 5 natty lites but I don't know what drink she wants
Jason1214

Re: Drunk and disorderly

Haven’t done this achievement yet, but to get any alcohol from Frank you need to complete Derek Smash quest to knock him out.
SSJGOD50

How do i get that quest? I've asked derek about his brother but it doesn't give me anything else?
RoadWulf

There are currently 2 ways to get the alcohol out.

The first requires you to get Frank to sell you pot so you know about him dealing drugs and can ask him about Derek's brother. This eventually ensues to a fight where Patrick and Derek kick Frank's ass and you can grab the booze. This route either involves getting Ashley drunk or pissed.

The second requires choosing Stephanie over Katherine. When you make Katherine sick, you have lock the downstairs bathroom she would normally run to. When she finds it locked, she will yell for Frank's help and Frank will bash his head into the door to open it and be knocked unconscious. You can now do two things, either just go run and get the booze, or convince concussed Frank when he wakes up to give it to you. I find Option 2 funnier.
peter980

SSJGOD50 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:40 pm Is there a way to get the alcohol from frank? I got Madison drunk from the 5 natty lites but I don't know what drink she wants
There are 6 natty lites. You need to give all 6.