0.11.3 thoughts

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
DanL58

0.11.3 thoughts

I'm still going through my first play through of the new update and just had to say that the new dialogue related to Madison is huh ... interesting. I think some of your developers may have had too many magic mushrooms back in the 60's.

The game is a lot darker now, especially the area next to the liquor cabinet and outside by the fence.
Dkow5790

Re: 0.11.3 thoughts

I think the dialogue is a bit strange, but there really isn't much pay off. Her new ability at the end sounds good, but if you know what your doing for most of the game, you'll never need it.

Maybe this is mostly for new stuff later on, but so far it doesn't add anything to the game experience.

Her drunk and disorderly quest is pretty funny though.
Jason1214

I thought it was actually funny with the descriptions and while most may know what they are doing, there are those times where you might be mischievous and want to redeem yourself later, so that would be where the payoff comes in to me.
peter980

DanL58 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:01 am The game is a lot darker now, especially the area next to the liquor cabinet and outside by the fence.
Its only darker if you have realtme shadows disabled.