Fine Tuning Suggestions for the Original Story v0.10.4

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
JimWraith

Fine Tuning Suggestions for the Original Story v0.10.4

Some tweaks and tuning that I thought would be nice for the Original Story that occurred to me while playing v0.10.4. To my best knowledge I haven't seen any of these suggestions in the forums.
  • While having sex with Ashley it would be nice to be able to remove her top during the scene, as opposed to watching the straps bounce around through her character model.
  • Conversely is their a reason that even after you "Secure" Ashley's top you can still interact with it to free the girls while she's loitering around? It seems like that humiliation/save should be a one-time opportunity and not continuously available.
  • Stephanie's story path "Follow Your Calling/Meltdown/Special Tutoring" seems a little convoluted. I get part of that is Stephanie trying to not have her own freak out, but some of the step to step leaps seem a little broad after you find her in the Painting Room.
  • Stephanie's story path "I'm Not Whipped, Bro!/Let's Lower Some Inhibitions" seems to just dead end after that. It seems to me like the obvious progression is that she is supposed to be the "easy" girl at the party, but that plot comes to a screeching halt. Unless of course you do the "The Candyman Can" for some quick and dirty cash in front of the fireplace, which is all about scoring pot for a different character. Unless I missed it, I feel like there should be another way to hook up with Steph at that point without the cash grab.
eekdon

Re: Fine Tuning Suggestions for the Original Story v0.10.4

JimWraith wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:40 am Some tweaks and tuning that I thought would be nice for the Original Story that occurred to me while playing v0.10.4. To my best knowledge I haven't seen any of these suggestions in the forums.
  • While having sex with Ashley it would be nice to be able to remove her top during the scene, as opposed to watching the straps bounce around through her character model.
  • Conversely is their a reason that even after you "Secure" Ashley's top you can still interact with it to free the girls while she's loitering around? It seems like that humiliation/save should be a one-time opportunity and not continuously available.
  • Stephanie's story path "Follow Your Calling/Meltdown/Special Tutoring" seems a little convoluted. I get part of that is Stephanie trying to not have her own freak out, but some of the step to step leaps seem a little broad after you find her in the Painting Room.
  • Stephanie's story path "I'm Not Whipped, Bro!/Let's Lower Some Inhibitions" seems to just dead end after that. It seems to me like the obvious progression is that she is supposed to be the "easy" girl at the party, but that plot comes to a screeching halt. Unless of course you do the "The Candyman Can" for some quick and dirty cash in front of the fireplace, which is all about scoring pot for a different character. Unless I missed it, I feel like there should be another way to hook up with Steph at that point without the cash grab.
Check out 0.11.3 for some polish that was added to the Stephanie-related items here. We're aware of the Ashley fixes that are needed...just a matter of time!
peter980

Re: Fine Tuning Suggestions for the Original Story v0.10.4

Straps are fine. But their physic needs to have collision detection with Ashley body.

Similar issue exists with Stephanie hair, which can clip through her face and neck.