Door Knobs

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Kevin1995

Door Knobs

could you add lock to the every door knobs like when you can lock and unlock without a key. only when you inside a room
Attachments
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (10).png (524.31 KiB) Viewed 9841 times
Last edited by Kevin1995 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ashley_fan

Re: Door Knobs

I like this idea and i second it. Of course it should not be automatic.

Sometimes you want to get caught in the act by Frank if you want to get the condom without having to go the gay route....
Ashley_fan
eekdon

We have no plans to add such a feature. Certain rooms being NPC-accessible at nearly all times or at least at certain times are part of the intended game experience. We of course have no issue with folks implementing this in a custom story though, which when applied properly (see Gone Bad Party), can even preserve the use of existing Original Story VA.
Kevin1995

Oh okay. i was just thinking.
eekdon

Kevin1995 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:51 pm Oh okay. i was just thinking.
We could add more lock-type mechanics, etc. so that the player has more thoughtful ways of accomplishing the same goal, but that would be down the road. We just want there to be some element of challenge, trade-offs etc. What we definitely DO need is a few more lines to add to various NPCs that redirect them to other locations, which would at least allow for additional temporary moments of privacy and such.
RoadWulf

I would imagine that the need for non-lockable doors would be because of Amy's auto-fail. If she can't catch the player having sex during the Scavenger Hunt, then the auto-fail becomes impossible.
janicer.marron

Yeah, the lock on the inside of the door handle is a good idea.
8-) 8-) 8-)