Keep up the Great Work

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Jason1214

Keep up the Great Work

Keep doing what you guys do best. From making a great and interesting game, down to great customer service with handling issues, you guys hit it out of the ballpark. This is one of the few adult titles I actually keep up with as most are just awkward with the mechanics and feel forced. This is actually funny and has a unique charm to it that I feel few games can actually touch. Interested to see where the story continues.
eekdon

Re: Keep up the Great Work

Jason1214 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:08 pm Keep doing what you guys do best. From making a great and interesting game, down to great customer service with handling issues, you guys hit it out of the ballpark. This is one of the few adult titles I actually keep up with as most are just awkward with the mechanics and feel forced. This is actually funny and has a unique charm to it that I feel few games can actually touch. Interested to see where the story continues.
Hey thank you for the kind words! I've passed your support onto the team. We're all proud to be working on the project and very, very (read: overwhelmingly relieved :P ) glad that we've been able to do right by our customers so far.

Oh and thanks again for your other feedback as well ;)