Wishlist

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
JohnC998

Wishlist

The animation in House Party is mostly what keeps me interested. Great job! The models are very alluring!

Now...a few suggestions to make it, IMHO, even better!

1) Have the ladies close their eyes during sex when their faces are viewable. Maybe 6-10 seconds or so. In fact, maybe have the girls blink on occasion.
2) Have the animation slowed down when initializing sex or changing sex positions. Maybe a user control?
3) (This is a biggy!) A second, third person view of the player's animation during sex. Or anytime for that matter.

I hope you will consider these suggestions. Thank you.
peter980

Re: Wishlist

JohnC998 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:57 am 1) Have the ladies close their eyes during sex when their faces are viewable. Maybe 6-10 seconds or so. In fact, maybe have the girls blink on occasion.
This is already in.
eekdon

Re: Wishlist

JohnC998 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:57 am The animation in House Party is mostly what keeps me interested. Great job! The models are very alluring!

Now...a few suggestions to make it, IMHO, even better!

1) Have the ladies close their eyes during sex when their faces are viewable. Maybe 6-10 seconds or so. In fact, maybe have the girls blink on occasion.
2) Have the animation slowed down when initializing sex or changing sex positions. Maybe a user control?
3) (This is a biggy!) A second, third person view of the player's animation during sex. Or anytime for that matter.

I hope you will consider these suggestions. Thank you.
Hey there, as peter980 said #1 is implemented, although it may occasionally fail to work as intended, especially in custom stories (we're working on it!). The other two are potential development ideas for the future; we'll keep them in mind! Thanks for the suggestions.