Re: Realistic House Party

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Kevin1995

insertion animation.

Improve blowjobs.

Improve cowgirl.

Improve cunnilingus.

Improve doggy-style.

Improve hand-jobs.

Improve masturbation.

Improve missionary.

Improve sixty-nine.
Last edited by Kevin1995 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
eekdon

We've got more updates to intimacy animations and the intimacy system in general planned. We'll do everything we can to give players and custom story creators more options to work with and enjoy :D Just keep the feedback coming!
peter980

Kevin1995 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:45 amImprove intimacy like when the player orgasm is full. the player masturbating and cumming on her. (it feel unrealistic when the player and npcs keep intimacy when orgasm is full)
Isn't this already the case for doggy and missionary?
Kevin1995

it would be nice it Vickie come through the front door when she being inviting to the party.
Diane

- Add unclothing/reclothing animation

- Add the cloth on the floor when unclothing, and the possibility to take (steal) them.

- Add the possibility to play as a girl

- Add girl POV while doing sex

- Add the possibility to touch people with hand on different body part, and reaction to that (like maybe if you want before going doggy, caress on the cheek? or surprise hand on ass in the living room?)

- Add possibility to use items for NPC (like a photo appareil to shoot you as you undress)
cesidio

Now that I think about clothes are a little too rigid. Even Stephanie's dress doesn't lift enough (but still better than other clothes).
fighteer

I'd like it if there could be more things to do with the characters while they are intoxicated. Most of them retain their default greetings and dialog options even while extremely drunk, which isn't terribly realistic. Also, are the rest of the girls going to get Drunk and Disorderly achievements?

While I don't want to raise unfortunate ethical complications, some of them would seem open to intimacy while intoxicated: Stephanie in particular. Her "I'm so f'ing horny" dialog doesn't seem to lead anywhere unless the player has completed her seduction opportunity.
peter980

fighteer wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:35 pmWhile I don't want to raise unfortunate ethical complications, some of them would seem open to intimacy while intoxicated: Stephanie in particular. Her "I'm so f'ing horny" dialog doesn't seem to lead anywhere unless the player has completed her seduction opportunity.
Actually, it leads somewhere, if you have Candyman Can opportunity.
Kevin1995

Add option to chose cum inside or outside.
Add option to choose intimacy location and item.
Darksaint

As mentioned before, anal would be great. Also different reactions of people if you start masturbating in front of them depending on romance level, same in case you give them a cumshot.