[v10.4] My playthrough so far (SPOILER ALERT)

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
xreiss

[v10.4] My playthrough so far (SPOILER ALERT)

Hi, so I'd like everyone here point out what did I miss so far. I've been playing for some time and read some walkthrough (although some are outdated), got myself some endings and stuff but I'm not sure if I've gotten everything.

So far this is what I've gotten :
- Able to sleep with Katherine OR Stephanie (repeatedly, what you do with the Rum will decide the outcome)
- Able to have sex with Rachael OR Vickie (one time, choose who you message)
- Able to get a clothed BJ from either Ashley or Madison (prank Ashley first to get Madison's attention then apologize and do Ashley's route)
- Able to have sex with Amy (repeatedly, has to stop the scavenger hunt when she asked)
- Film Madison and Derek's sex scene (has to call Vickie and rewards you with being able to have sex with Ashley repeatedly)

Seems like there's nothing you can do to Brittney. I saw lines on how you can challenge her to get naked if you can get Amy naked but I'm not sure on how to do that when I already finished my Amy route.

My questions :

1.I was unable to finish the prank on Ashley where she has to run around naked (the only prank I did to gain Madison's attention is to untie Ashley's top) because I could not find the Bathroom Skeleton Key. Every guide says that the key is on the kitchen counter on the right of the water faucet but I couldn't seem to find it.

2. When I am about to wash Ashley's clothes, I took the option to take her panties (for Amy's scavenge hunt). I am not sure if this is intended or not, but when I am carrying the panties, sometimes Frank's Game Over dialogue will trigger randomly and basically the game will be almost impossible to continue because Frank will chase you. This also happens when you do Frank's sting operation (to prove that you're not gay). After the scene where he saw you with someone and recognized you, sometimes the Game Over dialogue will trigger randomly.

So yeah anyone probably can tell what am I missing? Or maybe is there any answer to the problems I encountered?
doomy

Re: [v10.4] My playthrough so far (SPOILER ALERT)

the bathroom skelleton key is not in the kitchen, but in the garage, on the shelf on the left as you enter.
(spoiler)
you can get some interesting results tampering the rum and locking the downstairs toilet.

In terms of getting Brittney naked, finish the Scavenger Hunt of Amy (you need to get Steph to dance topless outside)
xreiss

Cool I might try that!

For the getting Brittney naked part I'm not sure but I did not see the lines to get Amy naked after I finished her non-scavenge hunt route. Amy didn't even get dressed after sex and I can't seem to ask her to go to the hot tub.

(SPOILER ALERT)
- Found the bathroom key and tried to lock out bathrooms so Katherine can't get inside. Outcome is Frank's breaking the door, fainted for a while, then woke up being high and allows you to take all the booze. This turns his game over choice off but he still can beat you down if you're stealing the credit card. Not sure about the other options but so far I am unable to tell him to beat up Patrick (you'll need Madison to beat up Patrick instead). Will try if he can still give out the condom for Amy's route.
doomy

In my experience it's best to tell Frank about Patrick's wine and wait for Frank to leave to go and kick Patrick's behind in order to steal the credit card.
For the option to have Brittney naked, I think you mean the option where Amy asks whether to go through with the Scavenger Hunt. say YES (haven't tried saying no in ages) in order to get all 8 steps of the scavenger hunt done, as the last few steps involves Brittney in the hot tub
DanL58

doomy wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:23 am In my experience it's best to tell Frank about Patrick's wine and wait for Frank to leave to go and kick Patrick's behind in order to steal the credit card.
Frank will not beat you if he is the only one that catches you stealing the credit card. If Madison sees you she will tell Frank to get you. If Derek sees you he will beat you himself. Just remember they can both see you through the window by the desk.