New Feature suggestions/tweaks

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Naphalm

New Feature suggestions/tweaks

Hey Eek Peeps,
So firstly let me say that I think your game is awesome and I love your work and creative story ideas.
I have some ideas, you've probably already considered them or they've already been commented on so sorry about that in advance. Nothing in this list really detracts from game play but what I would consider an improvement... if anyone agrees or disagrees feel free to comment!

Save Files
1. In the options menu, the save files are ordered alphabetically with no other details. This puts the responsibility on the user to ensurr correct naming conventions when it would be a lot easier (on the user) to see a save time and be able to organise by that value.

2. Following on from that, when you save, there isnt any ability to choose a save file to overwrite. You have to guess the names of your save files.

3. Finally when you load a file, when you next go to save it doesnt remember the last save name (or at least, the name of the file you loaded).

Orgasms
4. During the Rachel quest line she gives herself a beautifully sounding orgasm. Yet where is that wonderful sound bite during sex??? I filled that bar up and my reward is moving straight to dialog. I appreciate that all women are different, I like Katherines quick gasp for example but thats kinda it really for orgasm related sounds during sex. So - more reward for filling the bar please!!!

Conversation options
5. I like the humour when you do this but part of me grumbles when the only good response to Rachel asking you how you know madison is the video game answer. I know this is just my personal grevence though...

6. Patrick and his mobile! Why does the option to borrow his phone come up when you have no reason for it yet! It doesnt make sense. Other dialog paths only appear when the reason for it comes up. It's your characters ability to look into the future.

I think that was all the features I noticed. I will be posting about some bugs I found too, later. Really it is all trivial, I love this game :)

XxxxxX
eekdon

Re: New Feature suggestions/tweaks

Hey there, thanks for the feedback and support! Sorry for the delay, not sure how this made it past the radar...

We're adding save game date + time stamps to save games in the next release! Otherwise yeah I can see how we could use a little UI notifier so that players at least know what the last save game they loaded was from and/or if they're currently playing a given save-game. I can make a ticket for the latter.

We'll also be diversifying intimacy audio as we move forward with development.

We can look into those final two suggestions but they're rather subjective, as you noted. No promises!
Dkow5790

Here's one suggestion, though it might not be for everyone.

If you decide to do more with Madison, as in you allow the player to go all the way with her for whatever the reason may be, I think you should aim to make the experience as unfulfiling as possible.
I say that as, so far, the game heavily favours Ashley as she is quite a sweet character, while Madison is just a bitch who deserves everything she gets.

I imagine that in order to go all the way with Madison you would have to do something unspeakly bad to Ashley, locking you out of her arc entirely, so you should be made to feel ashamed of what you did to Ashley, and even your character should say something about that the sex wasn't worth it.

I only make this suggestion as so far there is nothing but good feeling after going all the way with any of the female characters. And I think there should be at least one that's pretty bad.

That's my suggestion. Take it as you will
redwings16

to me i just can't do those horrible things to Ashley so i tend to take her side in the game i just don't feel right humiliating anyone even madison when that was an option i just couldn't bring myself to do it.
HerseD

Another sexual position suggestion/issue.

When performing cunnilingus, the camera angle is a bit too close. it doesn't seem as if the girl is sitting on your face, as much as she's trying to break your jaw with her pelvic bone.

Also, you've all done such a great job on the anatomy of the girls, and you can't even see it when you're going down on them. such a shame! ;)
eekdon

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've filed a couple of these away directly and we'll keep this thread in mind as we do some future reviews for new content and mechanics.
eekdon

HerseD wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:41 am Another sexual position suggestion/issue.

When performing cunnilingus, the camera angle is a bit too close. it doesn't seem as if the girl is sitting on your face, as much as she's trying to break your jaw with her pelvic bone.

Also, you've all done such a great job on the anatomy of the girls, and you can't even see it when you're going down on them. such a shame! ;)
Thanks for the support and bug report! Yeah this isn't intended at all. We'll get around to fixing the offsets and mechanics for this as soon as we have some time.