Any chance that box art is going to be designed?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Tiger Goose

Any chance that box art is going to be designed?

Is there any possibility that you guys will design something like cover art for the game? I know that the game will have digital release only, but it would be great thing for those who like collectors items, physical releases etc.
eekdon

Re: Any chance that box art is going to be designed?

Tiger Goose wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:05 am Is there any possibility that you guys will design something like cover art for the game? I know that the game will have digital release only, but it would be great thing for those who like collectors items, physical releases etc.
Not sure we're going to get into the costs associated with physical media. But...I've always advocated for Frank T-Shirts. We'll see. ;)
Tiger Goose

erasmus wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:45 am Not sure we're going to get into the costs associated with physical media. But...I've always advocated for Frank T-Shirts. We'll see. ;)
I'm sorry. I guess I put it wrong. I didn't mean physical release. I was just saying about cover art so the game could have official cover image, for instance, on YouTube and other websites.
eekdon

Tiger Goose wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 am
erasmus wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:45 am Not sure we're going to get into the costs associated with physical media. But...I've always advocated for Frank T-Shirts. We'll see. ;)
I'm sorry. I guess I put it wrong. I didn't mean physical release. I was just saying about cover art so the game could have official cover image, for instance, on YouTube and other websites.
Yeah in time we could release some additional official imagery. Most of what we have created has been used for marketing or internal purposes but there's no reason we couldn't post them somewhere at a later date 8-)