pubic hair

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
japdre

pubic hair

can we get a pubic hair patch love to give the girls different pubic hair styles like full on bush landing strips and such
TheHitman

Re: pubic hair

Yo this would be pretty great 👍🏻👍🏻
Ashley_fan

Yea that would be good.
I like them shaved so it would be nice if there was a configuration setting or something for pubic preferences.
Ashley_fan
eekdon

Well, extensive customization is something that's going to be rather difficult for us due to how much work we have to do. I will certainly add this to our larger collection of customization feedback, for sure. We'll do what we can!
Ben_Dover

Hello,
I would just like to say, that it would be completely awesome if we were able to customize the characters pubic region! I know you guys and gals have a lot of work to do in order for that to happen, but it would be epic. I'm a full on bush kinda guy myself. Anyways, I would also like to thank you all for making a masterpiece of a game. I literally cannot stop playing it, it's so good. Keep up the awesome work, thank you again!
eekdon

We're planning to put more of a focus on customization in our next game, Office Party. We'll definitely keep this in mind. In terms of body customization, we don't have anything definitive planned for House Party but if there's something we can back port later from Office Party, we'll try to make that happen.
ttant

Maybe someone will be able to do something about that thanks to texture mode.

I mean Peter980 provides a way to use vickie's skin on other NPC, so maybe, someone good at editing image files can add some bushes to existing skins :mrgreen: