Date Night With Britney Questions/Walkthrough

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
korbeskorner

Date Night With Britney Questions/Walkthrough

So where is her laptop at the beginning?
redwings16

Re: Date Night With Britney Questions/Walkthrough

anyone know where the liquor cabinet key is located ?
ttant

korbeskorner wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:10 pm WHERE IS THE TABLET?
Seriously, have you just take a look ?
it's easy to find just under the tv in the dinning room.
redwings16 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:29 pm anyone know where the liquor cabinet key is located ?
For hint, ask patrick
Otherwise, just check the sofa under the gazebo in the garden.
korbeskorner

On the floor in front of the tv would be THE LAST PLACE I WOULD LOOK! don't act like i'm dumb cus I wasn't scanning every inch of the floor! I found her phone & the computer & got confused when neither were it. thanx for info.

edit:
OK I gave Brit her tablet, now she's in the bathroom & I am CLUELESS! Wandered outside awhile.
I see I can commit to food or sabotage but not sure how to do either. so now what?
ttant

ttant wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:47 pmFor hint, ask patrick
This always works in date with brittney story, as long as you don't get rid of him.

Reading "A Burning Sensation" quest description :
The food smells on its way to done. I'll need to check the oven and let Brittney know. That is, if I'm not gonna sabotage the hell out it.
So you have to choose if :
1. you want to eat that thing :arrow: maybe find something to avoid being sick later, and yes, this one is well hidden (bathroom first floor).
2. you don't want to eat that thing :arrow: you have to sabotage the meal with something (in the garage)
korbeskorner

So does eating the food or sabotaging it lead to the same thing?
ttant

Nope. those are two different path, with almost different outcome.
Vortimous

Is there a way to post the pics of her for patrick where she DOESNT find out about them after you have sex? After sex, she gets up and checks her phone and sees the posts then its game over... is that suppose to be the ending/?? I guess I was just thinking you can have sex over and over again till you want to end the game... Guess I am not thinking it will end for you... They should let you keep haveing sex instead of reloading until you trigger a game over dialouge..... Or I am choosing the wrong sayings that will give me different endings???