Change of Heart Quest

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
fdfdfd

Change of Heart Quest

After completing the quest I am aware of the repeatable oral reward you are given. However soon after Ashley leaves the room and there is no option to get her to follow me back to a secluded area. How do I get her to do that? (She won't do oral in public setting)
wendybarnhart

Re: Change of Heart Quest

fdfdfd wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:59 am geometry dash subzero
After completing the quest I am aware of the repeatable oral reward you are given. However soon after Ashley leaves the room and there is no option to get her to follow me back to a secluded area. How do I get her to do that? (She won't do oral in public setting)
To get Ashley to follow you to a more secluded area in the House Party game, follow these steps:
Initiate Conversation: Start by talking to Ashley. You can say something like, “I’d like to see your room.”
Lead the Way: Once you’ve spoken to her, lead Ashley upstairs. She’ll follow you if you’ve established a connection.
Close the Door: When you’re in a private area, close the door behind you. This ensures privacy.
Engage in Conversation: Sit down and engage in conversation with Ashley. You can ask her about various topics, such as the guitar or the whiteboard.
Or this video can help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp78BeFakwI