layers clothes

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
XRaspamanX

layers clothes

ok probably nobody cares but me, how hard would it be to add bras and panties to characters where they are missing? Including the female MC
cesidio

Re: layers clothes

Impossible. Hardcoded. There is no clothes switching so bra can be wear only by characters that are supposed to have it, Stephanie lack both bra and bottom.
MajorDong

cesidio wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:30 am Impossible. Hardcoded. There is no clothes switching so bra can be wear only by characters that are supposed to have it, Stephanie lack both bra and bottom.
I might be misreading the situation, but I believe the OP was suggesting that the devs create bras & panties for the characters that don't have them; perhaps as alternate clothing schemes, if necessary. I don't think they were asking for console commands or whatever to transplant existing characters' bras onto the currantly braless ones.
eekdon

I understand what was requested. We may get to implementing such additions in the future.