So who's the hottest?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
arwing

So who's the hottest?

Hello everyone, I signed up so I could ask a question on the CSC discussion board, but since I'm here now I thought I'd make a fun post for the gits n shiggles. I'm sure there have been similar posts, but the latest one I saw after a quick search was 2018. Considering the dire importance of this subject, I felt it appropriate to bring the topic up once more:

Which girl is the hottest?

Katherine for this guy. I've got a thing for bitchy women. No idea why, maybe I've got a little Frank in me.

Amy is a close second, Lety and Vickie tied for 3rd.
MajorDong

Re: So who's the hottest?

Ashley - hands down. Perfect face, phenomenal bod, and even a great landing strip, which I like.

In terms of OS personality, she really hits the sweet spot too; strong, but not a bitch unless you've rightfully earned her ire. I just pick up the vibe that she has a solid baseline level of attraction to the player even before you have to start working on her, which makes hooking up with her way more satisfying in the end, because you've always been getting vibes from her that that was what she wanted to do all along.

Leah is pretty hot, too, though her whole "fanatical worship of sensei Frank" thing takes a bit of the shine off with her, IMHO.

It's like that thing in How I Met Your Mother where Barney has an equation for craziness vs. hotness in women. Leah is still a hottie, but she definitely loses a few points with a craziness handicap.
peter980

It is a controversial opinion, but I think Stephanie has the hottest "body" and is the best dancer in the house.

But if choosing based on all criteria (personality, looks, etc...), it is a tie for me between Amy and Ashley.
igooseman

peter980 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:35 pm It is a controversial opinion, but I think Stephanie has the hottest "body" and is the best dancer in the house.

But if choosing based on all criteria (personality, looks, etc...), it is a tie for me between Amy and Ashley.
Ah, I see you’re a man of culture as well. :lol:
noobfromthe978

MajorDong wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:00 am Ashley - hands down. Perfect face, phenomenal bod, and even a great landing strip, which I like.

In terms of OS personality, she really hits the sweet spot too; strong, but not a bitch unless you've rightfully earned her ire. I just pick up the vibe that she has a solid baseline level of attraction to the player even before you have to start working on her, which makes hooking up with her way more satisfying in the end, because you've always been getting vibes from her that that was what she wanted to do all along.
Couldn't agree more. Nobody can even compare, especially Madison.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
Luckyeyee

I'm between Ashley and Vickie probably Vickie first she's sexy has a good background a seductive voice however ashley has excellent melons and has the sexiest body in my opinion my top 7 list goes with:
Vickie
Ashley
Rachael
Stephanie
Katherine
Stephanie
Leah