dialogue triggers database?

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
hommuscide

dialogue triggers database?

I've been checking to see if there's anything from the party I've missed using translator notes for reference. Any list or guide somewhere to see what triggers which dialogue?

Because other things, it seems like there's an entire subquest involving Ashley's clothes getting "ruined" that I can't find any reference to elsewhere? Only trace of this in game is attempting to give her the sundress. Can anyone help me out?
ttant

Re: dialogue triggers database?

Attached is the context file i generated from the characters & story files.

When you look at the text, you can see how dialogs are constructed, even if all the criterias are removed.

This was generated for 1.0.0 version of the game. 1.0.1 was just a minor tweak of the engine, it should still be enough for the beginning.
Attachments
dialog-en.zip
(656.41 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
hommuscide

Thanks! I can definitely do some things with this, but it's still not clear what I need done in order to get the replacement clothes quest going?

I've tried using various items on the dress or the washer and nothing, even using the dress on the fire doesn't work?
hommuscide

OK so I've been messing around here and there and have managed to find a few triggers, but there's still a few I'm missing:

- Amy responding to her being pensive by calling Frank - can't think of a way for her to be angry enough with me to do this but still willing to speak to me at all?
- Katherine saying her phone is ruined by hot chlorinated spermwater - I assume this has something to do with Stephanie's Drunk & Disorderly?
- Patrick taking the tequila - no matter when in the Lety quest he's offered it, he won't take it? Not even after?

Still making zero headway on the alternate paths for Ashley's clothes, too!
peter980

hommuscide wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:50 am - Katherine saying her phone is ruined by hot chlorinated spermwater - I assume this has something to do with Stephanie's Drunk & Disorderly?
I do not think this one is used in the game. I think it was supposed to be part of the scene when Stephanie's DND happens and goes skinny dipping with Katherine's phone. Withplayer actually picking her phone from the hot tub, instead of Katherine doing it herself.
peter980

hommuscide wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:50 am Still making zero headway on the alternate paths for Ashley's clothes, too!
As of now, there were part of cut content. Where you could give Brittney's top and Amy's undies.

Brittney's top has a clothing model for Ashley, while Amy's undies were never ever created for Ashley, despite being referenced in the inaccessible dialog.
hommuscide

Ah, thanks for the intel! Makes sense, although it's still weird that Ashley still reacts to being given the Sundress. Guess that also explains the Madison dialogue for being given Ashley's clothes?

There's also some alternative dialogue for Amy that I can't seem to get: specifically, for asking about any stories Derek told and somehow getting her to be the one who gets Stephanie to help out Katherine?