Crush(es) opportunity

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
tartupets

Crush(es) opportunity

Hello

Trying to get the Crush(es) opportunity with Brittany, but cant seem to figure out what im missing:

Got all Amy information
Tried to see different dialog options between each successful approach by Brittany
Completed the Chasing Amy for max affinity before completing Brittany approaches

Even started new games to see if I missed in the beginning with Brittany or Amy...

Only things I havent tried so far:
not approaching Amy at all and letting Brittany do all the talking...
Looking for dialog options from others
Summon Lety, Grumps or Vickie

Any hints would be appriceated
chimneyfish

Re: Crush(es) opportunity

tartupets wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:19 pm Hello

Trying to get the Crush(es) opportunity with Brittany, but cant seem to figure out what im missing:

Got all Amy information
Tried to see different dialog options between each successful approach by Brittany
Completed the Chasing Amy for max affinity before completing Brittany approaches

Even started new games to see if I missed in the beginning with Brittany or Amy...

Only things I havent tried so far:
not approaching Amy at all and letting Brittany do all the talking...
Looking for dialog options from others
Summon Lety, Grumps or Vickie

Any hints would be appriceated
You want Brittney to have 3 successful approaches, but don't want her to confess her interest to Amy. Don't complete Chasing Amy. Instead, choose the option to continue the scavenger hunt, which leads to Brittney, Amy, and you in the hot tub. A new option should appear during truth or dare.
tartupets

Re: Crush(es) opportunity

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:28 am You want Brittney to have 3 successful approaches, but don't want her to confess her interest to Amy. Don't complete Chasing Amy. Instead, choose the option to continue the scavenger hunt, which leads to Brittney, Amy, and you in the hot tub. A new option should appear during truth or dare.
Thanks 8-)