Game Trainer

For general House Party discussion, gameplay questions, and feedback. Also where to ask questions about how to avoid Frank of the House "Fister", First of His Name.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
TR71777

Game Trainer

Hey all I am new on here just wanted to know will there ever be a trainer for this game cause this game would benefit from a trainer and are there any good mods for this game?

The reason I am asking for this is because doing the console commands kinda gets me confused and I get frustrated quite easily so if there is a way for a trainer to be made or mods or cheat engine cheats that be awesome and thanks.
cesidio

Re: Game Trainer

In very very old version with 10 romance you could obtain a blowjob from Ashley or Madison. You had to follow their quest, but their quest purpose was to increase the romance.
In that case the trainer could be useful.
Now there are multiple paths and the dialogues don't check only stats but also a lot of switches and events (you have multiple paths and dialogues recognize that!) so a trainer would be totally useless.
If you want to get achievements you have just to follow some guides, or try yourself (save before dialogues). Otherwise if you want to unlock girls just take some mod: the sexual content is the same after all.

Seriously....with console command you can put 10 in friendship and romance for everyone (you can use all) using only TWO console commands. But as soon you grab an ass you will be kicked from the party: game is too complex for trainer.